CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The Peanut Butter to my Jelly

Yes, my anniversary was almost 2 months ago, but I just felt the inkling to make this post.

I've had the most amazing husband for the last 6 years.  He's been working so hard the last 2, almost 3 years, in medical school, but even before then he has never ceased to amaze me. 10 weeks after we had Hadley I went back to work.  Although I loved my job, I had always wanted to be a stay-at-home-mom but at that time it just wasn't in the cards.
 Andrew too, wanted me to stay at home with her and felt bad that at the time I couldn't.  It seems crazy that the time I ended up staying home was when he started med school.  But with Andrew's Air Force scholarship and stipend it worked out perfectly.  He is always so appreciative of everything I do at home and that's why he's such a rock star husband/dad.

He's the yin to my yang...

the peanut butter to my jelly...

the ping to my pong...

the ketchup to my mustard...

Well, you get the picture he means a whole lot to me.

I'm so blessed to have met someone who holds all the same things so important.

Don't get me wrong we definitely have our differences (Like: how to fold towels, where the apple slicer goes, which utensils go in the jar by the stove and which go in the drawer) but in the grand scheme of things we know we'll always be together.

Though this medical school road is long and sometimes feels never ending, we know eventually it will end.  I think med school, crazy enough, has made our relationship stronger. 

We've learned a lot over the last couple years, like how to adapt quickly and roll with what we get.  Aside from the occasional, "Daddy lives at the hospital" comment from Hadley she rolls pretty well with the craziness too.

I ask myself on occasion what Andrew has gotten us into with this whole med school thing, but I quickly remember it's his passion and I love him and support anything he wants to do because I know he would do (and has done) the same for me.  (Except when he jokingly brought up wanting to go to dental school.  Yeah I'm not supporting that.  We're done with school after this.)

Andrew is the rock to my star and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life as Dr. & Mrs. Andrew Norman.  =)
Thanks babe for working so hard!!!

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!