CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 11, 2010

Monotonous Monday!

Today, like all monday's, unfortunately consisted of the usual grocery shopping and cleaning, not my favorite, but again not something I can really skip either. I got to catch up with both of my sister-in-laws on the phone today which was nice. Its weird because for a while before we moved to Tulsa I was living with one and practically living with the other and now I hardly see or talk to them, needless to say we had plenty to talk about. Anyway, while I was talking to one of them, I won't say which, she was getting really worried about her seat getting so hot in her car and kept saying she didn't have a seat heater. I then thought it was the sun maybe heating her seats and mentioned that as an option, she said no and that it was actually not that hot outside nor was it sunny. At this point I was trying to think of what mechanical objects could be under the drivers seat making it so hot and couldn't think of anything. This went on for a few minutes. Then I thought, we have the same type of car and so I told her where my seat heater button was located....low a behold she does have a seat heater and it was on. This was both reassuring and very comical.
Other happenings:
Got the trick or treat decal for Hadley's bucket!
While my sister was in Vegas she got me my birthday present!
(Its early my birthday's not till November 14th)
Random, but we've been slowly getting our house together the way we want it and I'm stuck on my bedroom. I found this bedding not very long ago at Pottery Barn and I'm completely in love!!!! I would love to know what you think about it!

All I have to do now is convince Andrew its time for change....fingers crossed!
Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I'm guessing it was Rachel, only because I know Tamra drives the van. Haha! The bucket, the purse and the bedding are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bedding!! Um...let's just say my seat heater wasn't on! Sorry Rach.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!