CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Saturday in a Nut Shell

Not a whole lot to say about today, so I'll just give you the bullet points.

Today I decided the Florentine & 4 cheese quiche I had in my freezer could be a nice little brunch for me and my sweet girl. Table for two please... (She actually liked them too.)
During Hadley's nap today 3 very ripe bananas were calling my name. When life gives you ripe bananas you MUST make banana bread...with streusel topping of course!!!
While I was cleaning up the kitchen I look up to find this...No I did NOT help her onto the kitchen table!!
Blowing bubbles while waiting for daddy to get home.
Tonights dinner brought to you by : Tally's Good Food Cafe
Frank is ready and waiting for little Trick-or-Treaters!!!!
Happy Halloween!!!
Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. That banana bread looks so good! All of your recipes always look delish! You really should make a food blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!