CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Bow Holder Tutorial

Here is a list of your supplies:
I did a rough paint around the entire frame.
I also went with a more rugged prairie style frame.
Choose your corresponding ribbon.
Measure each ribbon to the size of the frame. I used the inner ledge, shown below.
Use hot glue to place your ribbon.
Top
and bottom
Measure your fabric.
I also used hot glue to attach the fabric.
If you're using a thicker frame you may also try a staple gun.
Almost there!
I added 2 eye hooks to the top and just ran hanging wire through it.
My plan is to replace the screw with a pink crystal knob as well as add three more to the bottom of the frame.

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. You have inspired me! I just may have to do this for Em :)-Denise

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!