CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Reading Rainbow

(Andrew picked this title and was very excited about contributing so I thought I'd give him a shout-out!)

This morning our playgroup went to story time at the Library and it was so much fun.  We read 2 books, sang songs, danced and to wrap it all up there was BUBBLES!!
All the kiddos playing in the bubbles after story time.
*The Story-Time Group*

*The Hadleys*

Pickin' out a good one!


The Robins met up after story time!

After playgroup we went up to the school to have lunch with our boys.


*Sweet Miss Aubrey*

 Micah getting her baby fix in for the day.

*Our Little Family*

*Jai Man, playing with Mater*


After lunch Hadley and I ran a couple errands then headed home where she took a 2 hour nap!!!!  
Tonight we also went to church and as soon as we got in the parking lot she started yelling, "I go to Bible class!  I go to Bible class!"  Can you tell she loves Bible class? After church was Cherry Berry and now I'm laying here on the couch thinking about how I REALLY shouldn't have eaten all that.  Well, tomorrow's another busy day so I better get.

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!