CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 7, 2012

My Baby's 3!!

May 7, 2009 
I started my morning at 3:29am meeting my Hadley!
  I was a first time mommy and had no idea what this little girl was going to bring to my life.
She has been such a blessing to Andrew and I.  I can speak for both of us when I say, "We couldn't imagine our lives without her."  (Literally we just talked about it the other day)

Hadley,
I love what a friendly heart you have.  You have NEVER met a stranger.  Just tonight when we were having your birthday dinner you started up a conversation with the people sitting behind us.  Before we left they knew our entire summer plans and we knew everyone at their tables birthdays, I love you!
(This is only a good thing when mommy and daddy are around.  We're going to have to work on "stranger danger.")

You tell the best stories complete with LOTS of hand gestures.  Most of them consist of one/all of the Disney Princesses or Tinkerbell.

Along with princess stories you are determined to be one (or more) everyday.  Which is why you already have a pretty healthy supply of dress-up clothes.  When you dress up you prefer that we refer to you as whatever character you are at that time. (Maybe you should try out for a Disney World part someday!)

Your southern accent is getting stronger everyday and it makes me laugh so hard to hear certain words you say.  No one will ever doubt you're a southern girl.

Although your temperament is what makes me crazy somedays, I love that you are an individual and there is NO ONE like you!

I love you Hadley Marie, Happy Birthday!

1 Timothy 4:12 (NIV)

12 Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity.


Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!