CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 25, 2012

Randomness

The past few days Hadley has been working hard on conquering the technique of the hula hoop.  We still have some work to do.  =)

Hadley was busy for a good part of the morning "making muffins."

I didn't think I had shared this picture with y'all yet but Hadley's class picture from this year turned out GREAT!
 For lunch today I made myself a fruity salad, it hit the spot.

A quick trip to Lowe's and Hadley found this swinging bed.  I think we would both love to have this in our backyard!

When Andrew got home we blew up Hadley's pool and sipped on Cherry-Coke Zeros while relaxing in the shade.  The best $9 I ever spent!

Tomorrow we have sweet Emerson's 3rd Birthday Party.  Hadley is pretty excited.  =)
I'll update on that later!!

Thanks for checking in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!