CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 14, 2013

Our Lil' Norman Christmas '12

We had a talk with HoHo that we really wanted him to come to our house, but we wouldn't be back home until the beginning of January.  He got the memo and we got to enjoy our little family Christmas.

One excited girl!

Hadley was more than excited to see what HoHo brought her!
Meet, Ivory Ice Crystals, she's a winter special edition.  

We continued our three gift tradition, as that is what Jesus got.  So other than Hadley's HoHo gift she got these gifts and her stocking.

*Just Dance Disney*

*Dazzling Princess*

*Stocking* 

*Daddy Gifts*
Please check out the wrapping of the gift on Andrew's shoulder in one of the pictures.  Very odd shaped box but this little elf did it and I was super proud. =)


Lining up her Lalaloopsy collection.

My gift from Andrew.
 Plus, he got someone to come in and deep clean my house, he knows the key.

I'm so thankful for all the time we were able to spend with family.  I feel extremely blessed to have the little family that I do and I cherish these Christmases... just the three of us.

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!