CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 1, 2010

Its New Years?!?!?!



So yesterday morning my mom was in town to get her hair done. As we were sitting in the salon one of the stylist next to ours was talking about her plans for the night and how she really wanted to go out and spend some time her husband, but needed to find a babysitter. I thought... how sweet it must be their anniversary or something. So I asked what the big date was for. She looked at me for a second almost like she was trying to decide if I was serious or not and said, "Its New Years!" Needless to say we had nothing planned.

My New Years Eve consisted of:

  • Scrabble with my husband and a couple friends

  • MAD-GAB with same group

  • All while watching Monsters v. Aliens (not to be confused w/ Alien v. Predator)
  • Turned on ABC just in time for the last 2 minutes

  • Went to bed immediately after!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, 2010!!!


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. We spent out night with your in-laws and my in-laws! They are so funny! We had a blast to right before we headed out Lola spit up on Mrs. Cecily... Congrats on a fun and exciting new year! We need to get together sometime!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!