CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Bump Date: 38 Weeks

I had been doing such a good job at putting these up on my actual bump day.  Not the case as of lately. However this was actually taken on my bump day.
How far along:
38 weeks

Size of baby:
Length of a Leek

Maternity Clothes:
I can wear workout pants and some dresses & tunic tops, but the rest are maternity.
I'm rotating through a limited selection of comfortable clothes right now.

I will say that I'm pretty obsessed with this tunic and super soft leggings.  They are not maternity but work great and feel like I'm just wearing jammies.  You can find both of these at The Copper Peacock.
I stopped putting my weight gain, but I will say I'm definitely catching up.  I'm now at +25, although it feels like more.

Gender:
It's a BOY!!! 
Baby Boy's Name:
Oliver Gammill
Oliver- after my Great Grandmother Olive / Gammill (like camel with a 'G')- Andrew's mom's maiden name, as well as Andrew's middle name

I found this picture of me and my Great Grandmother, Oliver's namesake.

Movement:
Yes!  
I don't know if it's because he's running out of room but his movements seem to be a lot more aggressive.  I know it could be worse so I'm definitely not complaining, but an extra 3 inches in my torso would be great right now.

Sleep:
In order for me to achieve the most comfortable position I have a specific purpose for every pillow in my bed. They need to be there... or else.  ;)
Bathroom breaks are out of control.  I'm probably going no less than 4 to 5 times at night.  I've also started having some serious nausea at night which makes it hard to go back to sleep once I'm up.

What I miss:
Sometimes I just want to lay on my tummy. *sigh*

Cravings/Aversions:
Cravings: Wheat Thins

Other Symptoms:
1- Still pretty tired.  Small bursts of energy are helpful.
2- Hello heartburn. According to the old wives tale lots of heartburn means lots of hair.  That's what I'm hoping.  Also, it's a good thing I don't mind the taste of Tums.
I can honestly say it looks like he's working on some.
3- Braxton Hicks and a few real contractions every now and then.
4- Crazy dreams.  Several about nursing and c-sections!!  =/
5- NESTING!!  Final touches being made.
6- Dilating and effacing.  I've made a little progress since last week.  Slowly but surely!!

Big moment this week:
I feel comfortable saying his room is done.  We didn't want to do a whole lot because we'll actually be putting our house on the market in Februaury. *sniff, sniff*

Here's what we got done:
 
 
 

Big sis helped me blow up my exercise ball.  
We've been using it a lot.  Along with family jumping, jumping jack, squatting and running in place exercise sessions. =)

If he stays in for another week we actually have 2 appointments the Friday after Christmas, busy day.

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!