CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It's Christmas Time at the Normans!!!!

So I guess I'm making a habit out of posting every 3 to 4 months, but better seldom the never! My life has been pretty exciting with raising the most ADORABLE little girl on the planet as well as working some at Arkansas Childrens and doing some craftiness on the side with my sister-in-law.
 











Noting the time of year of course we have put up our Christmas Tree and having been overflowing with Christmas spirit since November 27 (the day after Thanksgiving)!! Hadley has been enjoying the Christmas tree and has only attempted to eat the ornaments once...so far. (It was a stuffed bear) But I can tell she really loves this time of year!


















Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!