CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Happy Highlights

Most of my posts lately have been bump dates, so I thought I'd change it up and catch you up with the highlights of our last few weeks.

Making discoveries in Ollie's room, ha.

Off to a maternity photo shoot, just the girls!

Hads has her Big Sister book pretty much memorized.

Eye masks for everyone!!
Haha...

Cece came in town and we got a date night.  Yep this was the best one we got.  Awesome...I know.

Baby Shower!!

We had a date while Hads was in school!!

Birthday Lunch!!
 Presents!
 Cheesecake!

Football with my squeeze.
Elf on the Shelf jammies!!!

 Christmas is up!!

Fall colors!!

Playdate!

Fingernail Art!

Getting festive while watching Christmas movies.
 More Christmas movies in bed with mommy!!

SHOES!!

Baby Ariel tried out the bouncy seat.

School Program!

 She's a mess... 'nuff said.

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!