CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 5, 2010

Boo on Me!

So yes I realize I am a horrible blogger right now and my page is extremely boring. Could it be that I have nothing to blog about or is it the fact that I just can't decide on which thing to blog about? I have:

A.) The fact that Andrew passed his physical for the Air Force and we have been told unofficially, but still told, that they will be paying for ALL of his Med School!!!

B.) Oh yeah... Andrew got into Med School at Oklahoma State!!!

C.) With all of his trainig for his physical Andrew has lost 20+ pounds and I have somehow gained weight, what the flip??

D.) My niece Addison just turned a year old a week ago, which means Hadley will be turning a year old in the next 3 months!!

E.) Hadley took her first step a little over a week ago! (I missed it because I was at work as well as the first time she crawled. =( )

F.) We only have 91 days until we leave to go back to the wonderful, quiet beaches of Gulf Shores!

G.) We're moving and this will be the first time I have lived somewhere other than Arkansas!

Who knows, but I'm pretty pumped about all of them! Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Andrew!!! I am really sad y'all are moving though! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of excitement going on around the Norman house! We will miss you at ACH!!! So, you will have to keep the blog updated once you move!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!