CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Its Feeling Like Fall!

Although the weather is supposed to be getting hot again this upcoming week right now it feels like fall and in my house its looking a lot more like fall.

*Dining Room*

*Living Room*

*Kitchen*

*Bathroom*


I can't make a post today without mentioning what this day represents. I've gone back and looked at countless pictures/videos (crying my eyes out), but even without those I still WILL NEVER FORGET!
If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!