CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Lose It

This past week I decided to actually use the "Lose It" app on my phone, which I've had for 2 years.  I'm not necessarily trying to lose a lot of weight (not that I'm going to fight it if it happens), but more so to make some lifestyle changes. 
This app has you put in all your intakes and outputs (exercise) and keeps you updated on what calories you've taken in and how many you've burned. (The nice thing is this app has pretty much every food you can think of and their calories as well as ALL kinds of exercise.)
Since I've started I've been much more conscious about what I put in just because I don't want to have to enter it into my log if its a higher calorie food.  But if I do eat something with more calories I can also figure out how much activity I have to do to counter act it.

I have several inspirations for doing this.  
#1- Is for myself to give me more energy.  
#2-My sister has also done an amazing job the last month or so and has dropped 12 lbs!!!  I'm SO proud of her and her dedication!
And lastly, and more vainly, I would love for my legs to look like that of Carrie Underwood's, ha!  

Unfortunately when I work out my legs tend to gain more bulk muscle instead of lean muscle and they look more like that of Serena Williams.  
(Not that she has bad legs.  Its just I'm not a professional tennis player.)

So far I've been doing pretty good and I can already notice a difference in the way I feel.  I'll keep you updated.  =)

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Good for you girl!!! I saw Jolene this weekend and she looked great!! You don't need to be losing any weight, but I know what you mean about wanting to feel better!! Keep us posted!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!