CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Weekend Update

I apologize that I really haven't been doing a very good job of blogging the past few weeks.  I'm starting the weekend update on Thursday because I had some cute pictures I wanted to share.  =)

THURSDAY
Hadley was helping me put the goody bags together for our Halloween playgroup this coming Friday.  
OOoooOOO...Scary!!!

That evening I had Bible study with all my girls! Sweet Patrice made some adorable and very yummy snacks for all of us.  
Nothing better than snacks, tears, and devotion!

FRIDAY
We started the day with a trip to the pumpkin patch with our playgroup.
(You can find Hadley's adorable pumpkin outfit HERE.)

Afterwards we all went to Chick-fil-A, they had no idea what hit them, ha!

 When we got home we started getting ready for the Halloween Party at the Disney Store.

*Primping*

The finished product.
Ready to go!

There was "Guess Who" and all kinds of other games as well as prizes.

And to wrap it all up there was a parade around the store.  I got to join in because Hadley didn't want to walk by herself.
After the party we headed to my parents' where Andrew and I got a much needed date night.

SATURDAY
Pap-pa made breakfast: waffles and bacon. Then we all helped to make apple dumplings for lunch! Hadley wanted to wear her Cinderella dress while she peeled the apples.

Pap-pa found this cool/GIANT caterpillar.

We went to dinner at Five Guys with my parents along with Jolene and Audrey.

Embarrassing Moment:
When we were getting ready to leave I look over at Hadley who's making her "you know what" face.  I walk over to get her to which she starts yelling, "No Mommy I'm pooping!  Mommy give me a sec, I'm pooping!!"  She then proceeded to yell the word poop 10 more times before we were able to grab her and make her stop.  
Thankfully all the people around us seemed to be more entertained than put off.

After dinner we then headed back to T Town.

SUNDAY
We went to church and then headed to lunch at Panera, where Hadley got a pumpkin cookie for dessert.

Sunday night we headed back to church to watch The Skit Guys.  It was an amazing experience.  They were great and the praise and worship beforehand was great as well.

Hadley getting ready for the upcoming holiday.

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!