CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 20, 2011

New Jessie & Updates

Well let me first start by saying we had an AMAZING weekend, but I left my camera in Rogers so I'll have to update you on that later when she returns.  =(

Last Thursday before we left for our LONG weekend, Hadley had a surprise waiting for her after school.

She was SO excited when she saw her.  She looked at me and said, "Mommy, you found her.  You found Jessie!"

We took her for a lap around Lafortune and then to the park to play.

They were two peas in a pod.
When we left the park Hadley said, "Mommy this is Jessie.  Not Jessie Doll, just Jessie."  "Jessie Doll" is what she called the "other" Jessie.  If you call this one Jessie Doll, she WILL correct you.

We left that evening for our long weekend (the boys had a TON of tests this week) and came back Monday night.  I'll fill you in on all those happenings later. 

Tuesday after school Hadley, Jessie and I made a lap around Lafortune and then headed to the play area.

Yesterday, Hadley and I got to watch the Robins kiddos for a little bit.
Miss Aubrey was a jewel!!

Showing Jai ALL her stuffed animals.


Last night we kicked off our annual SAA fundraiser for Oktoberfest. It was a bit chilly, but SO much fun! 
I love these girls!

I have the original iphone, which is now ancient and doesn't have a flash, so I had to improvise, ha!

I guess it worked, except you can hardly see Apryl's face.
 We made $865 the first night, WOOHOO!!!

Tonight is our women's Bible study and I can't wait.  We're studying Crazy Love, by Francis Chan, and it is wonderful!!  I definitely recommend.

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!