CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Big Day

Thursday evening I started my ever so delicious pre-op beverage and later that evening my whole family came in town (Mom, Dad, Brother, Sister).  We played a game of Apples to Apples (which I won) then headed to bed to get rested up for the big day.

My parents went with us to the hospital at 7:30a, such troopers.

All ready to go in my designer gown, ha.

My brother and sister came in shortly before I went back after dropping Hadley off with some of our friends.  
Once it was over Dr. Bundren talked to Andrew about how it all went.  Here's the rundown; I did have endometriosis, which he told Andrew was a Stage 3 (its measured in 4 stages) and looked really bad on my left side, my right side had some but looked much better than the left.  

Good news though he said he got it all and we should hopefully be able to get pregnant much easier, HOORAY!!  My post-op appointment is a week from Monday so we'll know more then.

After my surgery I was all too excited for this cup of ice.  I don't think I've ever been that thirsty.

 Last night for dinner we heated up one of the meals my mom's friend, Bonnie, made us.  
Chicken Tortilla Casserole
Thank you Bonnie it was delicious!!
 After dinner the girls joined me for some rest time.
We were all looking through PB catalogs.  =)

Then we played another game of Apples to Apples.

Today we've been resting a lot.
While lounging around we noticed the Edible Arrangements truck pulling up and they came to OUR DOOR!
Thank you Cece and Pajee!!

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!