CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Operation De-clutter {Hadley's Closet}

As the title says I'm trying hard to start the new year by de-cluttering around the house, starting with Hadley's closet.  The fact that when I took the before pictures we were pulling stuff out to throw away or move makes the after even more dramatic.  =)

This side I only added that pink crate, which I already had, to put her boots and slippers in.

Tonight's Dinner:
Cilantro Lime Fajita Chicken over Brown Rice
 The seasoning came out of a packet (a brand I've never heard of) and was really more of a sauce.  I wasn't able to get a picture before Andrew threw it away and took out the trash.  It kinda stinks that he's so on the ball, ha.  I will definitely be making this again and when I do I'll take a picture.

Also I had this epiphany as I served Hadley's dinner in a muffin pan, which she LOVED.  
Thought Bubble:
I still have her baby food storage containers... and those are kinda like muffin pans.  
Then I proceeded to pack Hadley's lunch for MDO.  The best part is that it fits perfectly in her princess lunch box!! 
Mom: 1, Unknown Opponent: 0
(Ha, just wanted to give myself a point.)

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I love that you said unknown oppenent. That is a great idea though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also trying to declutter our house this year!! I was just thinking about getting another one of those shelves that you have in her closet to put in Kendall's closet. WE have one in her room but could use the storage and another one in her closet would be great!! Now you really have me inspired to do it!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!