CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

T Minus 38 Hours!

Well today was my pre-op appointment. I went in completely excited about how fast this day has come up and I left pretty excited as well.  There was some light reading I did about my procedure that made the excitement dwindle for a short bit.

I highlighted the non-exciting bits.
All of I have to say is if I wake up with the loss of an arm or leg, we WILL have words.

This is what I'm super pumped about... this script right here.
Actually I already had a heads up that this was coming however I didn't realize I would be on a strict liquid diet the entire day, BOO!!  Looks like tomorrow's going to be a long day.  =(

Hads and I went to Walgreens to pick up my "beverage," but surprisingly they were out.  We waited around while they called the surrounding stores and they too were all out.  WHAT?!  Apparently everyone has made it a NewYears resolution to cleanse with NuLYTELY. 

Luckily Hadley did awesome and played with some of the toys and danced in front of the TV monitor.

We ended up having to go a different route (colyte), which was only 2 hours later.
Well folks, here she is.  Yes I have to drink this in a 3 hr time period, but it did come with selections.

So many choices.  What a luxury.


And the winner is..... (drumroll)

CITRUS BERRY!!
Can't wait!

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck girl. I will be up late so if you need to chat call me! ;0)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!