CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Today is brought to you by the letter D.

D is for Deals
I got my first Scentsy for Christmas this year from my sweet friend Ashley.

Well I went searching for some of the bigger ones for my living room.  For Scentsy you pay anywhere from $30-$40 (+ shipping) for a full-size warmer but I found this full-size warmer at Wal-Mart for $15 (as are ALL there full-size warmers) and my living room smells divine!

D is for DIY
No sew t-shirt Scarf
My first (of many) t-shirt scarf projects, in which you can find the tutorial, HERE.

Pottery Barn book cover idea.
 I tried to highlight how PB had them set up.

What you'll need:
Postal Paper and books with covers you're not just crazy about.  =)

How I used them.


D is for Dinner
Lemon garlic pork tenderloin, roasted asparagus and potatoes


D is for Desserts
I made these tonight and if you have seen them on pinterest and are wondering whether to make them, my suggestion is YES!!  You can find the recipe for these little yummies, HERE.

I had some breadsticks that I needed to use so I came up with these little yummies I'd like to call:
*Maple Cinna-Puffs*
Breadsticks, butter, cinnamon, sugar, maple flavor (not pictured)
 Stretch and twist breadsticks into greased muffin pan.

Melt 1 stick butter mix in 1/2 tsp. (or more) maple and pour over breadsticks.
 Roll sticks around in melted maple/butter mixture, let sit for about 15 minutes then sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture and bake @ 350* until golden.

ENJOY!
I guess that's it for tonight!

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Why do you always have to make things that make my mouth water? ha I am so going to try these!!!

    And the Wal Mart "scentsy", does it work the same? I know I ask way to many question! Sorry~

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!