CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Close of October

Monday was a continued recovery day.  Hadley and I were pretty lazy that morning, had lunch at Tally's then went on our Wal-Mart run.
 She's a mess!

Hadley's class had their Halloween party on Tuesday.

They paraded into the Chapel....

...then said their names and what their costumes were.

When we got home I started dinner and gave Hadley some preschool activity sheets to work on.  She loved them.


Dinner was chicken noodle soup.  I believe I have perfected my recipe.  You can find it here.


Wednesday, was Halloween, as you know, so it was only appropriate to dress up for dance.


I've been wanting to make worksheets for Hadley to practice her name, but most of the websites I found you need microsoft.  I have a Mac and have yet to add microsoft so I had to go a different route.  I came across this website and it was exactly what I was wanting.

Andrew actually got home at a decent time. (Hooray he's done with core rotations!!!)  When he got home we headed over to a friend's house who was having a little family friendly party. It was great.

Hadley was excited, can you tell?

They had plenty of yummies for us to eat.  By the way everything had been renamed to something of a Halloween theme.

The kids got to help pass out candy to Trick or Treaters.

We got to enjoy all of our kiddos dressed up.
Both Hadleys came as Jessie.

The host and hostess for the evening.
Jim (Army Guy) & Bekah (Pirate)
The men folk before the Moore's arrived.
J.B. (Willy, DD), Jim, Andrew (Bacon), Ross (Ross), Cameron (Green Skittle) 

The Bacon to my Eggs  =)

After plenty of pictures we took the kids through the neighborhood to Trick or Treat.

Such a fun night!  Thank you Petersen Family for the invite.  =)

We're leaving tomorrow for a weekend with friends in Branson.  We're pretty excited, its the first weekend for the Christmas parade at Silver Dollar City!!!!

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!