CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Doctor Update & Girls Night!

Today was an errand filled day.  Before we left the house Hadley was all about posing for the camera.

I just can't get enough of this sweet face!

My sweet girl came with me to my doctor's appointment today.  She did great!
Found a few good reads in the book nook.
And she worked diligently on a puzzle while I had my exam.  Couldn't have gone better.

***
Doctor's Appointment News:
I am officially done with shots, woohoo!  Man it feels good to go into the doctor's office knowing I don't have to get another one!
I started on Metformin, for the PCOS, as well as birth control tonight.  I'll be on bc for the next 2 months, then I'll have another appointment in November to check on my progress.  Hopefully this does the trick.  =)
***

Then we it was Mardel, Hobby Lobby, JoAnns, Target, Pharmacy, dropping off some stuff for a friend and lunch somewhere in there.  =)  By the time we got home Hadley was worn out and I was too.

Tonight, Andrew got home in enough time for me to go for a girls night with all my church girlies at La Madeleine.
Great food and great company!
Sallie and I shared this delicious tart for dessert.
French Vanilla with Berries
I haven't laughed that hard in a while.  Thanks for a great night ladies!!

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I found your blog when searching for information on Dr. B! I'm on the same path as you, but on only on shot #3. It's nice to see that you've made it through all 6 with the same doctor. Best Wishes!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!