CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hadley's Room Has Curtains...FINALLY!

Today I feel like was another successful day. Not necessarily because I accomplished a lot, but because I got Hadley's curtains for her room and put them up and now her room is really coming together, I love it!
Here's a picture from her closet area...
From the door walking into her room...

Also, a shout out to my wonderful husband!!! Andrew had his second Biochem test and made a 94%!! In celebration I made some yummy autumn punch and a candy corn mix and we're just gunna cuddle up on the couch and watch a movie. Here are the recipes, enjoy!
Autumn Punch:
(mix all ingredients in blender)
2 c. Apple Cider
2 c. Vanilla Ice Cream
2 tbsp. Honey
1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
1/4 tsp. Nutmeg
(Cinnamon Stick for garnish)


Candy Corn Mix:
Whatever measurements you desire.....
Popcorn
Brach's Autumn Mix candy
Mini pretzel twists
M&Ms (milk chocolate)


Hope you had a great night, thanks for checkin' in.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. 1. Those curtains are perfect.
    2. Way to go Andrew!!!
    3. Both recipes sound DELISH!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!