CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Lights & Peppermint Shakes!

Okay so I have to start off by confessing that we did not go to church tonight. I know its horrible. I don't really have a good excuse except we're about to be gone until after Christmas as well as New Years and I wanted to take Hadley to see Christmas lights and tonight was the night. It was so much fun!

Hadley's face when we told her our plans!
The fam before heading to Chick-fil-A.
I promise the excitement was mutual Andrew just missed Hadley's excited face by a couple seconds.
The wonderful chocolate chip peppermint shake from Chick-fil-A, just wouldn't be Christmas without them. They were passing out little ones for all the kids and then Andrew and I got one to share.


TIME FOR LIGHTS!!!!




*Noah's Ark*
As we walked by Hadley kept saying "Noah, Noah!"
Andrew putting his coat to good use for both him and Hadley.

There were ducks in the pond and Hadley kept quacking when we walked by and as we drove past on our way out.

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!