CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

LAST??? Really???

Well as I started yesterday I again need to brag on my daughter. Today Hadley was reading through one of her books and I kept hearing her say "purple." I look over and she was pointing to a purple balloon!!!! I was so excited, I mean I know I'm her mom and I have to say this but REALLY she is BRILLIANT!!!
Onto other things....
Today was our lunch date with Andrew we went to Jason's Deli since its close and oh so good!!! After lunch we fulfilled a challenge given to us a couple weeks ago by our preacher. All he asked was that we take the opportunity to put ourselves last. He reminded us that when Christ says in Mark 10:31, "But many who are first will be last, and the last first," he's not just referring to a biblical/spiritual since, but EVERYDAY!!! It was so humbling and I hope Andrew and I live a life that teaches our daughter the same thing. I also want to challenge you to do the same. Whether its literally letting someone go first in the Wal-Mart line (making you last) or just giving an extra tip to someone who looks like they might need.

My cutie with her "bonkey" watching "Rora" or Sleeping Beauty.

Got several gifts wrapped this afternoon. (Believe it or not we actually already took a load to Searcy last week.)

Who says you need a boy to wrestle? Certainly not Andrew!

Hadley showin' off her balance beam skills.

Also, just a side note to keep in your prayers. Starting Friday the 1st and 2nd years are in finals through next Friday! Lots of studying to be done. The SAA is bringing/baking cookies to bring up to the school to "help" them study. I'm making the Brownie Pillow Cookies from Pumpkin Butter Cooks, thanks for posting this Ash!

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!