CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Play Date!

Today I hosted my first small play date. Since the boys are studying like crazy I invited a couple of the other wives over with their kiddos. One has a little boy around Hadley's age and the other has a sweet little 4 month old. We had so much fun and I totally forgot to take any pictures, BOOO!!!! Being the great mom I am I didn't take any pictures of my sweet girl playing with her friends but I did manage to take pictures of some of the snacks I made. (Horrible...I know!)

For lunch we had Tailgate Sandwiches.
Ingredients: Hawaiian Rolls, honey ham/turkey, Swiss cheese, poppy seed, and butter
I made 12 sandwiches 6 turkey & 6 ham.
1. Slice rolls in half and place bottom halves in cake pan.
2.Quarter cheese slices place one quarter on every roll.
3. Place Turkey/Ham slices
4. Place another quarter of cheese atop the deli meat and replace roll top.
5. Melt 1 and 1/2 stick butter pour over sandwiches and sprinkle with poppy seed.
6. Bake at 375* until golden and cheese is melted.
Cream Cheese Kicker:
Ritz crackers, 8 oz. cream cheese, 1/2 jar Harry & David's Pepper and Onion Relish
(Mix room temperature cheese and 1/2 jar relish together and serve w/ crackers)

The Hadster in her Santa hat after her friends left.

TONIGHT'S DINNER:
Pasta Primavera
(Shredded Italian Cheese, Penne Pasta, 1 jar Alfredo, 1 can Italian diced tomatoes, 1 jar mushrooms, didn't realize till I was done I forgot the spinach =( I also added some extra Italian seasoning.)
Cook pasta as directed. Mix mushrooms (drained), tomatoes, Alfredo, 1/4 c. cheese, and seasoning. When pasta is done, drain and add to mixture and pour into 13x9 baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake @ 375* until bubbly and golden.

Now I'm snuggling on the couch with my boyfriend/hubby watchin' The Santa Clause, love my life!!!!

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!