CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Tangled!

Today has been an exciting day so far. Andrew and I took Hadley to her first movie in the movie theater, we saw Tangled. We went to the early bird showing so it was just us and two other families. Hadley did a great job. She was glued until about the last 20 minutes then we had to run up and down the ramp along side of the theater. When it was over she started cheering and clapping, I really think she had a blast.

Hadley rockin' before we left.
Such a cute movie!!!!
Hadley and her daddy before the movie started!

Tomorrow we're headed down to Austin, TX. I can't wait to see sweet Harper, oh and Rachel and Adam too of course. I'm going to try and put up a post when I get back, but we get back on Tuesday and then leave again on Wednesday, so I apologize if it doesn't happen. I also apologize for the lack of baking the last few weeks. I will probably be taking a break until the New Year with all of the traveling. In case I miss saying it I'll go ahead and say it now, have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!