CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Just a Day!

Yesterday morning Andrew went to help one of his fellow students move into a new house so me and the Hadster just hung out. When he got home my wonderful husband folded and put away ALL the laundry and specifically asked for no help by me. Isn't he the sweetest?!
After laundry he also gave Jake, our dog, a bath. Hadley decided she wanted to help in this chore.

She looks like she's ready to go!

After Jake's bath Andrew went to conquer 30 wings at Buffalo Wild Wings with the guys, after which he won a prize. I guess excessive eating sometimes does pay off.

Hadley and I stayed home and watched some Christmas movies. Hadley got REALLY excited when we watched the claymation Rudolph or as Hadley says, "OFF!!! OFF!!! OFF!!!"
It was a lazy yet fulfilling day!

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I would DIE if Josh ever folded anything without me prompting him. Haha!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!