CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Catch Up!

First, I want to update you on Melanie. She has recently updated her blog on all the details. And I know she can explain everything much better than I could so click on her name above and it will take you to her blog. Please continue to keep Melanie, Jacob and the babies, Griffin and Bailey in your prayers!!!! Even after she gets home it will be a big adjustment.

I feel horrible that I have not been doing very well on my blog for the past couple weeks. This week I have to be honest I'm still regaining the energy I lost from having 2 toddlers for 4 days, ha! Anyway, Hadley and I took Audrey back this past weekend and hung out since Andrew had a big neuro test this week.

Saturday afternoon dad grilled some delicious chicken and Audrey sat by him with this stick and seriously stared at it for a good 10-15 minutes, while tapping her foot. (Not sure if she was waiting for it to do something or just had a song in her head.)
I turned around to take an equally cute picture of Hadley and this is what she gave me, the stink eye!!
Saturday night my parents watched the girls while we went out with a group of friends for my bestie, Kristin's birthday! We had Bonefish Grill and it was amazing!! (Tilapia with a mango salsa is sounding really good right now.)

Sunday, dad made brisket (YUM) and the Hadster and I headed home.

Monday was my dumb doctor's appointment. If you're looking for a PCP in the Tulsa area DO NOT go to Dr. Ruth Miller. Although her website is appealing she is not in real life. I know that may sound hateful but I've never felt more humiliated at the doctor before and that's not ok. On another note if you know of any good PCPs in the Tulsa area, send them this way. =)
Tuesday, we made our Wal-Mart run and headed home for some backyard playtime! Hadley seriously walked her (dead) flowers back and forth from her play house like 10 times.

When daddy got home we had a picnic for dinner while mommy mowed the grass. (Before you think ill of my husband for having me mow the grass, I actually love it and prefer to do it.)

Today, we had baby Hadley over for a playdate and went to lunch at Merritt's Bakery down the road.


Sweet baby Hadley, shortly before Jake joined her on the blanket.

Tonight's Dinner:
Spaghetti Squash with a Tomato Meat (Turkey) Sauce

After church we went to Cherry Berry with some friends for some frozen yogurt. When we got home Andrew taped this sweet video of our little girl spelling her name.
(Its kinda hard to hear in the beginning so you may need to turn it up. You can also press pause on my music to hear it better too.)

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!