CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Ups and Downs of Our Wednesday...

Ups!
So I had a couple girlfriends over today to work on some crafts and I finished these coasters. The tutorial is HERE you can also find lots of other cute ideas on her blog. I just printed my picture on white cardstock and the rest you can find on her blog.

I found these adorable cupcakes I want to do for Hadley's party. I'm planning to add flowers so they're more girly. Only a week from this Saturday and my baby's 2!

Another up would be that we went to Cherry Berry after church tonight and it was oh so yummy!

Downs!
I called the Bakery where I wanted to get the cupcakes I showed above and they told me they couldn't do them for copyright reasons, boo!! But apparently I can do them since I won't be selling them.
So it looks as though there is a cookie placed on top that is iced and has the face piped on. Well I didn't have a cookie cutter in the shape of the face so I had to improvise.
Before...
After...
(It kinda looks like Mickey Mouse, we'll see how it turns out.)
A girlfriend of mine is coming over next week and we're going to work on them. I'm still having the bakery make the cupcakes themselves I will only have to place the faces and ears on after we pick them up.

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

1 comment:

I love getting comments!