CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Shakin' Bakin' Tuesday!! {Daddy Style}


Today was kinda a crazy morning but Hadley had her baking activity:
Lemon-PoppySeed Muffins
She also got to do this activity with her daddy!
They had a blast together!


The yummy aftermath.

After the morning activity we headed to the Air Force base so I could get my Military I.D. We're officially an Air Force family on paper, ha. I also tried out another doctor in town this afternoon and I would recommend him to anyone that needed a good PCP, loved him!! Following my doctors appointment we had the pleasure of watching the Campbell kiddos and it was a blast.

Andrew pretty much took Kipton the entire time.

The girls had a tea party and then hung out on the couch to watch Tangled.
Hope y'all had a great Tuesday as well!

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

2 comments:

I love getting comments!