CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Shakin' Bakin' Tuesday! {+ Christmas Shopping}

Well yesterday was a crazy/amazing day.  It started with taking the Hadster to school and then it was off to conquer some serious Christmas shopping.  In order to be in the full Christmas spirit I blared my Christmas music and got a cup of Starbucks Thanksgiving Blend.  
Don't you just love their holiday cups?
 I knocked out a few gifts right off the bat including Audrey's and Hadley's (from my mom), and some stocking stuffers.

Andrew has been talking about wanting a sports coat to go with his jeans so I headed to Kohl's knowing they usually have some good deals.  Oh my!!  Ladies all their CHAPS sports coats are between 30%-70% off!!!  I got him a corduroy coat, normally $175 for $69.  They also had suede marked down from $225 to $89 and Houndstooth from $225 to $99.  Just to fill you in.  =)

Then I looked at 6 different places to find Hadley's HoHo gift. (Because Santa asked for my help, of course.)  It wasn't until the 7th location that I found a place that wasn't already sold out.  Unfortunately for the next person, I got the last one.

Once I had found that last thing it was about time to pick Hadley up and start on our baking activity.


Pumpkin Cookies
(Simple yet satisfying.)

Mix and bake as directed on package.

Ice your cookie.

Sprinkle with pumpkin spice and ENJOY!
 ***
After baking Andrew and I had a volleyball game to attend. Incase you're wondering our team infact won the first two games, WooHoo.  Unfortunately we were unable to stay for the 3rd because I had an SAA meeting, which also went well.  This semester has been so much fun and so busy with SAA and I love it!

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!