CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Weekend Update {Picture Overload}

FRIDAY
We arrived in Branson in time for dinner so we just went to Pizza Hut for a quick meal so we could get the girls down. The night was full of games, laughs and air quotes.

We kept having issues of people talking over people so Ciara came up with this nice idea so we would know who had the floor.

Everything was put in "air quotes" all night.

SATURDAY
We all got up for breakfast and then headed to the outlet mall.

Audrey waiting for everyone else to get ready.

Leaves*Breakfast*Spaceship

This picture cracks me up.  Hadley went over and started talking to the mannequin then grabbed her hand and told me to take a picture.  
She never wants to get her picture taken anymore.

Lunch at Panera, yum!

Silver Dollar City

*Swings*

*Butterflies & Ladybugs*

*Frogs*

The boys all rode what Hadley calls, "Scary."

*Teacups*

Waiting for the parade to start when we thought it started at 5:30.
(It really started at 7:00.)


Our dinner group.

The couples/families.

The tree was BEAUTIFUL!

Parade Food: 
Christmas Funnel Cake


*The PARADE*

Our whole clan, such a fun group.

She was WORN out.

SUNDAY
We all packed up and went to breakfast at Cracker Barrel.

Hadley styling Miriam's hair.


While waiting for our table at Cracker Barrel Hadley found this electronic fish and was hooked.

After breakfast we hit the road.
***
Road trip story:
On the way home (about 30 minutes down the road) Hadley started complaining about her bottom hurting.  We thought it may be diaper rash since she still wears one at night and decided we would pull over and check and put something on it.
When we pulled over everything looked fine but we thought we'd put a diaper on for the rest of the trip to make less stops.  After putting the diaper on she starts screaming bloody murder and really saying it hurts.  I automatically start listing in my head of everything it could be.  At first I was thinking possible bladder/kidney infection then she points to where it hurts and its around her appendix area.  OMG!!
Andrew tells me to just hang on to her (I know, I know...but she was having such a hard time getting comfortable in ANY position) and he took off to the nearest hospital, which was 13 miles away.  At this point I'm about in tears.
All of the sudden I feel something warm in my lap, so I figured she had gone to the bathroom. (despite all the times we asked her if she needed to go.) Then she looks up at me and says, "Its all better mommy!"
I was so thankful that it was just her having to pee so bad, but when we pulled over again to put her back in her carseat I look down to see that her diaper wasn't on very well. It was ALL in my seat and all over me, awesome!
Lesson learned...lesson learned.
***
These were some goodies I had waiting for me when I got home.
If you ever want professional quality pictures for cheap try out Unit Prints, I love our family picture.

 I also love this new Christmas outfit I got Hadley off Smockadot on facebook.

 Oh and my Christmas cards were waiting for me too! Best welcome home EVER!


Thanks for checkin' in!! 
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. It was so fun running into y'all at Silver Dollar City! I'm glad you had a good trip!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!