Hope you enjoys some of our activities from last week.
1. Ice non striped side of rounds.
2. Add chocolate sprinkles then M&M eyes.
3. Add pull-n-peel pieces for legs.
1. Stretch dough to about 18 inches and tie knots on each side. Bake @ 350* for 11 to 15 minutes or until golden.
2. For dip combine: icing (in canister), 1 tbsp peanut butter, 2 tsp milk, 1 tbsp chocolate chips
1. Make cake as directed.
2. Let cool, crumble, add 1/2 tub icing, and form into balls.
3. Melt almond bark, coat balls and add sprinkles.
1. Use Pillsbury bread sticks. Stretch to about 18 inches and wrap hot dog.
2. Bake, then add mustard and poppy seeds for eyes.
Thanks for checkin' in!!