CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Mid-Week Update

Monday Hadley and I made our usual Wal-Mart run.  It was an absolutely gorgeous day so we took some picture in the parking lot on our way back to the car, ha.

Once we got home Jai Man came over for a bit while his mommy took his sister for a check-up.
Hadley looks a little upset that I'm interrupting playtime with pictures.  =/

Hadley had a blast showing him the Disney album her Mimi made for her. 

That night we had a great Girls Night Out at Shoguns.  
These ladies are amazing, I wish you could meet them all!!
****
Yesterday Hadley had MDO and I got some stuff ready to go out of town this weekend.
When I picked her up we headed home and I started talking to her about starting swim lessons next week.  She was beyond excited and was all too eager to put on her bathing suit as soon as we walked through the door.

Shortly after the outfit change (when Hadley realized swim lessons weren't actually that day) she picked out some stuff to do.

Snack, HEADBANZ and a puzzle  
(What can I say, my child's a multi-tasker.)

Well we're leaving this afternoon for a L-O-N-G weekend, so I'll talk at you later.

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!