CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Being Home

We have really been enjoying being at home this last week.  We did pretty much nothing the first few days, which was glorious.  And we've been making Andrew's last few days before starting rotations memorable..

WEDNESDAY
 We went to church and headed out for snow cones afterwards. Sallie suggested a new place and it turned out to be AWESOME!

Everytime you would turn your head little Jake had his spoon in your snow cone.  I love it!

We had some great company!!

THURSDAY
We took Hadley to Big Splash for the morning and tried to stay cool.

When we got home we had dinner and dessert was in the front yard. 
Jake had one of his puppy pops. 

Hadley had some ice cream and was all about posing.

After letting our food settle for a while we went for a run.  It's crazy what a few hours can do to the heat.  It felt so much better at 8:30 than it did running at 6:30 the other day.  Man it's been hot!

FRIDAY
We spent the morning hanging out around the house and met up with some friends for pool time and a picnic dinner.

Hadley Joy

The girls, minus my Hadley and Miss Aubrey.

The Boys

Me and my hunny. =)

SATURDAY
We met some friends for brunch at La Madeleine and it was delicious.  We all did a pretty good job of getting different things so we could do a lot of sampling.

The Hadleys watched some Mickey Mouse Clubhouse while the adults stayed around and talked after finishing our meal.

I went to the gym this afternoon to do my run because it was way too hot to do it outside.  Today was a 4 mile day and let me just say I officially hate running on a treadmill.  Especially when you have to go that far. Boo!
After the gym I met some friends for a girl night.  We went to an early showing of People Like Us, then got dinner at Cheddar's.  I love girl nights!!!

Andrew starts his surgery rotation Monday.  I can't believe we're already to this point, YAY!!!  Hadley, Jake and myself will all be headed to my parent's for their annual 4th of July party.

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!