CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Fun in the Sun

Today Hadley woke up fever free so we had a great little family fun day.

This morning I presented some stuff at OSUCOM's Admitted Students Day for our SAA and we had a few people place membership, yay!  Can't wait to meet all the 1st year spouses/parents/significant others!!  Andrew and Hadley came too for moral support and Andrew wanted to meet some of the incoming 1st year students as well.

Afterwards we headed back home to change clothes and since it wasn't raining we enjoyed yet another day at Big Splash. I think we're going to like having passes this summer.  =)

My little cutie!

Andrew came too which meant that I got to enjoy a lot of this while he and Hadley played in the water.

We discovered the lazy river where Andrew and Hadley took a lap.  I would have joined but with all the rain the water was freezing!
The only tan my husband has is from his neck up, ha.

I thought this picture was so funny.  Hadley still had her floaty on when we wrapped her up and she looked like she had some serious football pads on or something.

 We had a blast!

For dinner we went to Genghis Grill and ate out on the patio to enjoy more of this beautiful weather.

Andrew has the entire month of June off before starting his first rotation and we are going to enjoy EVERY single minute of it!

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!