CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 25, 2012

Branson Vacation

We got back from Searcy Wednesday night.  

Thursday morning I got my LAST SHOT!  I go back in 4 weeks and they're going to start me on birth control.  I should only have to do this for 2 to 3 months to do the trick, man there's a lot of steps in this process.  I unfortunately had to weigh in as well which fully supported my thoughts on how my vacation diet was ruining me. =(  
The rest of the day was spent doing laundry and repacking.

Friday, we took Hadley to see Brave (so cute) then hit the road for Branson, just the 3 of us.  Jake had a sleep over with his new friend Colt Rowan.  Thank you Rowan family!

Saturday morning we slept in and headed to Silver Dollar City.
*Head in a Hole Hadley*

Last year Hadley's hair wasn't long enough to do this so we had to make a stop.  Plus they were having a Kid's Fest discount.
*Before*

*During*

*Finished Product*

One of my favorite parts of SDC, the stir fry!!

My lunch dates!

You can't just walk past it.

All the rides in which Hadley had a choice, she wanted to ride by herself and was very adamant about it.

*Ladybugs*

*Frogs*

*Butterfly*

*Tea Cups*

*Regatta Racer*

*Elephants*

*Grand Exposition Coaster*

Andrew was also excited to ride some big kid stuff too.  I found out this was Andrew's first time to ride any of the roller coasters at SDC, WHAT?!?!

*Thunderation*

*Powder Keg*

*Wildfire*
I got up to the look-out just in time to see Andrew passing by so I didn't get any pictures of him.  However I did snap of few of the gorgeous view from the Wildfire look-out.

Hadley found a friend to cool off/play in the misters with.

We stopped by the candy shop, where I got my usual pecan brittle and Hadley got a chocolate covered strawberry.

And Hadley spotted the penny maker.
 Does anyone know a creative way to keep these, because she's acquiring quite a collection? 

Before we headed back to our hotel for some swimming, we grabbed dinner at Cracker Barrel.

While we waited for daddy to get the check Hadley found the baby doll section.

  We got a groupon for Grand Country Inn so that's where we stayed this time.  They have an indoor and outdoor water park and Hadley had a blast!!

While getting ready for the pool I noticed this...
I hate when this happens.

*Outside*
*Inside*
When the GIANT bucket at the top of the indoor play area gets full it rings a bell then pours all the water out.  Andrew and Hadley joined in once.  That was enough for Hadley to decide she wasn't a fan.

Sunday, we headed up the outlet malls for some serious shopping then went home.  It was a great vacation for us, but I'm definitely glad to be home.

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!