CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 25, 2012

DISNEY: Day 6 {Downtown Disney}

Its kind of sad posting about our last day at Disney because now its really over. I guess this just means I'll have to plan another trip soon, ha.  =)

We started Friday morning with breakfast at our resort.
While we were getting our food, Hadley was making a friend.  She's just like her Pap-pa, never met a stranger.


Hadley got a picture with Simba in the lobby before heading up for our final room sweep.

We also checked out the newly opened Cars portion of the resort.  This opened a couple days into our stay so we just had to get an up close look.
*Radiator Springs*

We then headed to Downtown Disney to shop around for some souvenirs.  
Hadley loves making pennies.  I think we have 3 from the week.

I found this shirt and have decided if I survive the Tulsa Route 66 1/2 Marathon I'm going to do the Disney 1/2.  =)

I also found this jewel of a coffee mug, this is my sentiment about mornings. To support the quote it holds ALOT of coffee.

A snack break at Ghirardelli!

After finishing up all of our shopping we hit the road.  I took an early shift driving.  Then, Andrew and Dad took the night shift.  We got to the Conway IHOP around 8 in the morning where we met our car and Pajee to head to Searcy.

Hadley was pretty excited about her pancake.

I'm glad you were all able to stop by and look through our Disney vacation pics, I love sharing these moments.
I'll be posting more on our Searcy trip later.

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!