CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Back in Searcy... for a Bit

*While I Was Out*
I got several pictures from Cece while I was in San Diego.  Hadley, of course, had lots of fun at Cece & Pajee's house.  She even got to have a sleepover with her cousin Addy one night.
What kid wouldn't love chocolate chip Mickey Mouse waffles, coloring on bathtubs (check out the little people she drew, I'm TOTALLY impressed) and hanging out with a best bud?

*When I Got Back*
My first morning back (Thursday) I heard Hadley yelling for Cece, around 7:50, which is 5:50 California time.  I yelled back and she said, "Mommy????"  Then ran into my room, jumped on my bed, grabbed my neck and said, "You're back!  I love you Mommy!"  And I love hearing that!!
Thankfully she curled up and went back to sleep with me for a bit, then I got up and found her gift.
Hadley loved her new sweatshirt.

An afternoon of giant floor puzzles?  Why yes, thank you!

That night, we went to dinner with Cece and some of her friends.  Hadley thought the hat completed the outfit so we went with it.

Friday, I took Hadley to Midnight Oil for a coffee/hot cocoa date before I left for my girls weekend.
Man, I just love that girl!!

"Don't you see that children are God's best gift? The fruit of the womb his generous legacy?  Like a warrior's fistful of arrows are the children of a vigorous youth. Oh, how blessed are you parents, with your quivers full of children! Your enemies don't stand a chance against you; you'll sweep them right off your doorstep." -Psalm 127:3-5 (MSG)

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!