CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 1, 2012

Another Appointment Down...

I know its been a while since my last update but that's because everything dealing with infertility takes a while. =)
Patience, which is not my strong suit, is proving more and more that we need to become friends.

Today, I had another appointment for an endometrial biopsy.
(Note: Everytime I think of this procedure this is the picture I get in my head.)

da, da, DA!

This procedure is supposed to tell us whether or not we're ovulating and all that exciting stuff. =)
The appointment went pretty well, not exactly the way I had planned, but I think that's going to be part of my battle during all of this.
I won't have the test results for probably a few weeks so we'll see, in time, exactly what the next plan of action is.

A friend posted this on her wall the other day and I feel it's exactly the medicine I need.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Always be joyful. Never stop praying. Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.

Ironically enough Hadley's bedtime story was about Hannah and her prayers for a baby. Hmmm...

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!