CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Bump Date: 23 Weeks

BAM!! I mean seriously it's out there now.

How far along:
23 weeks

Total weight gain:
+7

Size of baby:
Large Mango

Maternity Clothes:
I've got a few normal dresses and stretchy pants I can wear, but the rest are maternity.

Gender:
It's a BOY!!! 

Baby Boy's Name:
Oliver Gammill
Oliver- after my Great Grandmother Olive / Gammill (like camel with a 'G')- Andrew's mom's maiden name, as well as Andrew's middle name

Movement:
Yes!  
Little man is moving a lot more.  He tends to roll more than he does kick.  I actually jumped at dinner the other night, because one of his boney elbows startled me.
*Favorite Bouncy Spot: my bladder
*Favorite Bounce Time: evening (5ish), bedtime.  I've actually noticed him moving more when I'm preparing a meal, boys...

Sleep:
Well, I'm still at 2-3 bathroom breaks a night and I've been waking up randomly a couple times a night as well.

What I miss:
Not much.

Cravings/Aversions:
Cravings: Sausage, Egg & Cheese Toasters, Auntie Anne's Almond Pretzels with Carmel, MILK and pretty much any tasty looking food picture I have to have pronto
Aversions: fish still doesn't sound good on any level

Other Symptoms:
1- Still NESTING
2- Had a few tired waves here and there. Hoping I can keep away from the super tiredness until Andrew gets back home.

Big moment this week:
I think he's starting to enjoy the upper 2/3 of my uterus now instead of strictly staying right on my bladder.
I had some really bad sciatica on Monday evening, after a long Wal-Mart run with the Hads, and was almost tempted to stand on my head to get him out of my pelvic bone.  The next morning I woke up and he was mostly on my right side and I wasn't having any sciatic pain, hooray!!!

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!