CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Bump Date: 24 Weeks

Lots of mirror pictures for the next few weeks.
How far along:
24 weeks

Total weight gain:
+7
Weighed in today at the doctor and still at +7.

Size of baby:
Ear of Corn
According to Baby Center he should be just over a pound and according to his ultrasound measurements today, he's 1 lb. 9 oz., well on his way to 2 lbs.

Maternity Clothes:
I've got a few normal dresses and stretchy pants I can wear, but the rest are maternity.  In fact, I just picked out some new Motherhood olive skinny jeans that I'm pretty pumped about and a couple other tops, as well as a chambray top from Target.
This preggo is ready for fall weather!!

Gender:
It's a BOY!!! 

Baby Boy's Name:
Oliver Gammill
Oliver- after my Great Grandmother Olive / Gammill (like camel with a 'G')- Andrew's mom's maiden name, as well as Andrew's middle name

Movement:
Yes!  
Little man is moving a lot more.  He's also getting big enough that instead of looking for the little jolts I've been able to see my whole stomach move.
*Favorite Bouncy Spot: my bladder
*Favorite Bounce Time: evening (5ish), bedtime.  I've actually noticed him moving more when I'm preparing a meal, boys...

Sleep:
Bathroom breaks are at about 2 a night and I'm pretty much a side sleeper now.  I may wake up on partial belly, but he's sure to let me know when he's uncomfortable.

What I miss:
Sometimes I just want to lay on my tummy. Not really gunna happen.

Cravings/Aversions:
Cravings: Sausage, Egg & Cheese Toasters, Auntie Anne's Almond Pretzels with Carmel, MILK and pretty much any tasty looking food picture I have to have pronto
Aversions: fish still doesn't sound good on any level

Other Symptoms:
1- Still NESTING
2- Had a few tired waves here and there. Not sure if that's pregnancy related or husband being gone related.

Big moment this week:
I got a picture this morning too!!  He was pretty wiggly so his face is a little fuzzy.  I promise he has a nose.


Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!