CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July Weekend (Monday)

New found BFFs!

*The girlies*
Yes I am 8 inches taller than everyone on my left.
(We had so much fun with y'all this weekend!)

*CAKE POPS*
The girls (all my little cousins, + Audrey & Hadley) all helped with pouring, mixing and even breaking eggs.

Taking turns mixing in all the good stuff.

Stirring in the sprinkles and helping me dump it into the pan.
After baking we added the icing and made them into balls.

When working with almond bark, NEVER use a water base food coloring (only alcohol base) or it will do this.

Luckily I have an amazing husband who ran and got me another block of almond bark.
TA*DA

The kiddos had a blast on the JumpJump and swings. There was also grown-up fun to be had as well with horse shoes, bocce, and volleyball.

The food was amazing. BBQ pulled pork, potato salad, veggie pasta salad, several desserts including but not limited to: homemade orange creamsicle ice cream, s'mores and fruit pizza.

MINUTE TO WIN IT
We pretty much botched all the rules but hey it was our own twist, right? We'll do better next year since this was our first try.
I actually was running the stop watch on the first one, What a Racquet, so there are no pictures. While holding the racquet between your legs you must land a marble in the center.
I promise that is really what it was called on the website.
Despite my lack of knowledge on how the games were to go it was still a lot of fun.

*FIREWORKS*

*S'MORES*
Hope you had a GREAT day celebrating our INDEPENDENCE!!

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!