CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I'm loving my sweet little family!
I'm loving how much Hadley enjoyed her first game of putt-putt golf.

I'm loving the face Hadley made when she opened her new back-pack for school.

I'm loving the August issue of Better Homes and Gardens with all its delicious recipes.
I can't wait to try them!

I'm especially loving this yummy Cheesecake-Stuffed Peaches recipe I got out of BHG magazine.
(Check the Food Blog or BHG for the recipe)

I'm loving that Affair of the Heart is this weekend and I'm going Friday morning!

I'm loving that Andrew and I are headed to the Buffalo River to canoe for the weekend, whoo hoo!

I'm loving that while we're canoeing Hadley will be spending a weekend with her cousin Audrey.

I'm loving when my sweet little girl does funny things like this
and this

I'm loving that when I let Hadley pick out her clothes, this is what I get.
What are you loving?

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Oh so sweet!!! Those peaches look GOOD. And we can't wait to see you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!