CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 22, 2011

T.G.I.F. Favorites!

This week has been pretty exciting although I haven't posted much about it.
(Sorry about that.)

Here are my favorites of the week:

Favorite Event:
Girls Night Out with dinner and a movie. I had so much fun hanging out with my med school mommies before the boys head back to school.

Favorite Dinner with the Fam:
Andrew and Hadley tried out Zio's for the first time and loved it. Hadley was so funny all through dinner. She kept laughing so hard at the most random things and the little girl at the table beside us just loved it.

For dessert we went to Kupcakz and "shared" a Lemon Drop and Dirty Blonde.
Hadley pretty much owned the Lemon Drop.

Least Favorite Event but Most Favorite Picture:
We took Hadley to the Urgent Care clinic by our house because she was jumping on the bed, lost her balance, then fell and hit her head REALLY hard on the edge. It made an immediate bump. =( She turned out to be fine, despite her giant goose-egg and probably a pretty good headache, but we had to make sure.

Favorite Hadley Quotes:
I like your [insert object], [insert name].
So far Hadley has told me many times she likes my princess (headband), rubberband, earrings, necklace, watch, shirt and dress. Honestly I'm really enjoying this.

[Insert Name] you okay?!
Hadley repeats this after anyone sneezes, coughs or makes any noise resembling some type of distress until you tell her, "Yes I'm okay."

Favorite Event:
Andrew's parents came in for the evening on Wednesday, so we took them to Joe Momma's for some fabulous pizza. While we were waiting as well as while we were eating we would hop over to the window you see behind us and watch them toss the pizza dough. One of the guys gave Hadley her own pizza dough to toss while we watched.
So much fun!!

Favorite Snack Food:
I know it sounds weird to have lime on your popcorn but believe me when I say,
"It's so good!!"
And its good for you! =)
Milestone Favorite:
Getting a tour of where The Hadster will be going to school (aka MDO) this fall.

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!