CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Today...

Well we've been pretty lazy around the Norman house lately and its been kinda nice since we really haven't been home in a while. Well, after my post from earlier today I decided we were finally going to do something fun. This morning we did go swimming with some friends but I only took one picture.

Miss Hadley Joy and her momma.

Tonight we went to Incredible Pizza and it was so much fun!!

We took a few pictures before we left and I had to get the sweet picture of Hadley coloring on the way there.

*Eating and giving sugar*

The Owens came too. I love Hadley Joy's face in this one, ha!
Hadley's first game of putt putt, her daddy' dream day.

I watched the girls while the other parentals took a ride on the Go-Karts!

Then when we got home I noticed our welcome rug like this. And there's only one person I know that does this . . . the UPS GUY!!!
We got a package!

Hadley, opening and LOVING her new backpack for school.
Can you see her name on it? Yes I started tearing up, because she kept saying, "I so big, I go to school!"
Well, I'm going to try to keep it exciting around here so I'll actually have something to talk about, but its just been so stinkin' hot and I don't really feel like doing anything. =/
We actually got some rain today, whoop! Unfortunately it stopped quicker than it started, so it looks like I'll be adding another hundred gallons to our next water bill to keep my brown lawn watered. =(

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!