CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 9, 2011

T.G.I.F. Favorites

I know its Saturday, but I was tired last night. =)

THANK GOODNESS IT'S FRIDAY FAVORITES!

Favorite Hadley Picture & Favorite Event of the Week:

Favorite Achievement:
Jolene and I knocking these cans off the table with a yo-yo tied to our waists during Minute To Win It.

Favorite Purchases:
Although a bit sketchy (the van) I have to say the ice cream was fun and refreshing.
And of course this sweet backpack.
Favorite Hadley Moment:
Falling asleep on the way home from Wal-Mart with the marker still in hand while mid-color.

Favorite Reunions:
Long lost cousins!

Med School Friends, its been a while!

Favorite Hadley Quotes:
"Mommy get down!"-repeating (In reference to me getting out of bed in the morning)
"Stop it."
"{Insert Name Here} what you doing?"
"Mickey Mouse Huh-House!"

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!