CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Parties, Poems & Peppermint Shakes

Hadley's class had their Christmas party this morning and it was a blast. As you can see Hadley enjoyed the yummy snacks.  =)

I "love" that she never looks at the camera.

Ms. Ceci got all the kids books for Christmas.

One Mitten
by Kristine O'Connell George

Thank you Ms. Ceci!!

After the party everyone was entertained by Douglas Fir, the talking/singing Christmas tree.

The sweet goodie bags all the kiddos got.

I even got something to come home and put on my tree!  
My new favorite ornament, thank you Hadley!
It came with a poem too:
These aren't just three snowmen as anyone can see.
I made them with my fingers, which are a part of me.
Now each year when you trim the tree, you'll look back and recall
Christmas 2011 when my fingers were this small.
After Hadley's school party I left and headed to the SAA's playgroup Christmas party, sadly Hadley didn't come because she stayed at school, but she did get another goodie bag out of the deal.

When I picked her up from school we got one of our LAST Christmas gifts and because she was so good we treated ourselves to one of these.
  
Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!